Hey guys
First, I am not a U.S resident, my phone is unlocked so I can work with it here in Morocco with IAM carrier SIM .
My phone is an S4 4G SPH-L720 ( Sprint ).
Now I am using an official android 5.0.1 ROM . 3G is working fine, but when I select LTE/CDMA, and after reboot, the phone lose signal, no signal at all !
I tried to flash the last official ROM, but the same problem.
VERY IMPORTANT information ! In Morocco, 4G bands are " band 20 " and " band 3 "
and SPH-L720 supports LTE " Band 25 "only .
I found this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ds-to-t2886059
Is that thread going to help me get Band 20 or Band 3 to my phone ?
First, I am not a U.S resident, my phone is unlocked so I can work with it here in Morocco with IAM carrier SIM .
My phone is an S4 4G SPH-L720 ( Sprint ).
Now I am using an official android 5.0.1 ROM . 3G is working fine, but when I select LTE/CDMA, and after reboot, the phone lose signal, no signal at all !
I tried to flash the last official ROM, but the same problem.
VERY IMPORTANT information ! In Morocco, 4G bands are " band 20 " and " band 3 "
and SPH-L720 supports LTE " Band 25 "only .
I found this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ds-to-t2886059
Is that thread going to help me get Band 20 or Band 3 to my phone ?
Download from this link
No comments:
Post a Comment