Hi all, I hope there are still people here to answer my question...
Got an EVO on the cheap today and it'll be delivered on a few days. In the meantime, I did necessary research and got knowledge of the touch panel upgrade in official 3.16.651.3 and the bootloader/HBOOT/fstab upgrade in 4.13.651.4. This only makes me more baffled: what should I do prior to trying out an older ROM, to make sure its partition layout is correct and touch panel works correctly? Is it just a matter of flashing the touch panel downgrade zip in RUU mode, or are there additional steps? I'm willing to try out CM10.2, PA3.99 and PAC4.2.x if that matters.
Thanks for any answers in advance!
Got an EVO on the cheap today and it'll be delivered on a few days. In the meantime, I did necessary research and got knowledge of the touch panel upgrade in official 3.16.651.3 and the bootloader/HBOOT/fstab upgrade in 4.13.651.4. This only makes me more baffled: what should I do prior to trying out an older ROM, to make sure its partition layout is correct and touch panel works correctly? Is it just a matter of flashing the touch panel downgrade zip in RUU mode, or are there additional steps? I'm willing to try out CM10.2, PA3.99 and PAC4.2.x if that matters.
Thanks for any answers in advance!
Download from this link
No comments:
Post a Comment