Hi All,
I am looking to convert my unlimited data (Samsung Galaxy S3) to a wifi signal but have some hurdles... 1) No hotspot feature included on cell, 2) Hotspot apps trigger an "additional fee" message from carrier and 3) don't want to brick cell by trying to root. We are currently using Easytether which is working great but are limited by the USB cable.
Is it possible to connect a cell directly to a wireless router (via USB cable) or through a desktop? Could a dongle or external adapter help us? Could we somehow adjust the built-in wireless card to connect to the Easytether adapter in the Network Center?
I realize this is probably apples to oranges but am hoping someone has a work around. I have done my homework as a noob but my head is pounding with this one. Thank you everyone in advance. ps...I do have someone who can follow your instructions
Desktop/Win 7 Home,
Old EeePc netbook/Win XP
RCA Viking Pro Android 5 Lollipop
I am looking to convert my unlimited data (Samsung Galaxy S3) to a wifi signal but have some hurdles... 1) No hotspot feature included on cell, 2) Hotspot apps trigger an "additional fee" message from carrier and 3) don't want to brick cell by trying to root. We are currently using Easytether which is working great but are limited by the USB cable.
Is it possible to connect a cell directly to a wireless router (via USB cable) or through a desktop? Could a dongle or external adapter help us? Could we somehow adjust the built-in wireless card to connect to the Easytether adapter in the Network Center?
I realize this is probably apples to oranges but am hoping someone has a work around. I have done my homework as a noob but my head is pounding with this one. Thank you everyone in advance. ps...I do have someone who can follow your instructions
Desktop/Win 7 Home,
Old EeePc netbook/Win XP
RCA Viking Pro Android 5 Lollipop
Download from this link
No comments:
Post a Comment