I would like to recover photos, apps, etc. from my soft bricked device. It gets stuck on Samsung Galaxy S5 powered by android screen. I tried to install well extracted this in to the system root: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...opall-t3157583
Then the phone restarted and not it's not doing a thing. I am looking at: http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=1069 to see if I can back it all up. But I am not sure. I really need HELP!?
Phone Info:
Android: 5.0
Software Version: LRX21T.G900VVRU2BPB1
Model: SM-G900V
Root: It was just rooted but still running stock.
Not much was changed to it. If it was possible to fix root system files and/or reinstall firmware .zip (without loosing data) but adb in recovery.
Then the phone restarted and not it's not doing a thing. I am looking at: http://www.skipsoft.net/?page_id=1069 to see if I can back it all up. But I am not sure. I really need HELP!?
Phone Info:
Android: 5.0
Software Version: LRX21T.G900VVRU2BPB1
Model: SM-G900V
Root: It was just rooted but still running stock.
Not much was changed to it. If it was possible to fix root system files and/or reinstall firmware .zip (without loosing data) but adb in recovery.
Download from this link
No comments:
Post a Comment